After creating courses Instructor manages the courses. There is a various function available to manage courses in the Theme. A course is Managed from the Admin section in Course page.
After the Student has submitted the quiz.
The Quiz submissions can be located in the Course Admin -> Submissions -> Quiz Submissions section.
If for any reason the Instructor needs to reset the quiz for the user then she can click the Reset Quiz for User option.
To Evaluate the quiz, Instructor clicks on Evaluate icon and the Evaluation screen opens
Evaluation screen shows, Question, marked the answer, correct answer, maximum marks for the question and a textbox for marks and give marks button.
To give marks to each question Instructor enters marks in the textbox and clicks save marks.
Once Instructor has saved marks for all the questions, Instructor can click on Mark quiz as evaluated
As soon as this button is pressed the user gets a notification and message with the Quiz Results.
An instructor can also allow students to instantly check answers. Here is the tutorial:
After the Student has submitted the Course.
The Course submissions can be located in the Course Admin -> Submissions -> Course Submissions section.
If for any reason the Instructor needs to reset the course for the user then she can click the Reset Course for User option.
To Evaluate the course, Instructor clicks on Evaluate icon and the Evaluation screen opens
Evaluation screen shows, the all the units in the course, and their completion status, it also shows the marks obtained in the Quizzes in the course.
To give marks to Instructor enters marks from 100 in the marks column and marks Course as evaluated.
As soon as this button is pressed the user gets a notification and message with the Course Results.
If the Course percentage is above Badge percentage then the user receives a Badge, if the Course percentage is above the passing percentage then the user receives a completion certificate.
An Instructor can send a mass message to the students taking the course. This can be done form the Course -> Admin -> Members screen.
Course Administrator is a person who created the course. It may be the instructor also. From course admin area, an admin can perform various tasks for a particular user or for all users by marking the checkbox of that user. Course Admin Section is categorized into three subsections.
Members: Through this section, an administrator can reset course for users, see course statistics for a user, see user activity in course, can remove a user from that course, send bulk messages, add students to course, assign badges/certificates to student, extend subscriptions for a user, change course status.
- Assign: An administrator can assign and remove course certificates and course badges to student’s profile from this section.
- Extend Subscription: An administrator can increase or decrease the no. of days of subscription from this section.
- Send Bulk Message: An administrator can send messages to All students or to selected students from this section.
- Add Student to Course: An administrator can add new students in this course from this section.
- Change Course Status: An administrator can change the status of that course for students from this section.
- Submissions: Through this section, an administrator can get all the submissions done by user such as quiz submission, course submission, assignment submission etc. An administrator can reset a particular submission(course, quiz, assignment) for a particular student as well as evaluate those submissions.
- Stats: An administrator can view the statistics of the students who enrolled in that course such as average marks obtained by students, number of passed students, number of students who got a badge.
Add Students To course From course admin:
Show Students Progress in Course Admin Area: Tutorial